As stated by the EBRD, the project consists of the provision of a sovereign-guaranteed loan of up to KZT 47.7 billion (EUR 95.3 million) for the benefit of the Aqtobe Su-Energy Group JSC to modernise wastewater treatment facilities in the city of Aktobe. The loan will be used to finance the construction of a new wastewater treatment plant with an average capacity of 100,000 m3 per day (500,000 population equivalent), including sludge treatment facility with biogas fuelled heat and electricity generation unit.
The project cost is divided as follows:
1) WWTP and sludge treatment facilities - KZT 45 875 627. 66
2) Design and State Expertise - KZT 418 003 191
3) Design and Construction Supervision - KZT 879 193 832.34
Of the total project cost:
1) EBRD share - KZT 47 649 317 861.90
2) Aktobe Oblast Akimat share - KZT 8 373 660 085.00
As stated by the EBRD, the borrower is a city-owned company providing water supply, sewage and district heating services in the Aqtobe city.
|Private Actor 1||Private Actor 1 Role||Private Actor 1 Sector||Relation||Private Actor 2||Private Actor 2 Role||Private Actor 2 Sector|
|-||-||-||-||Aqtobe Su-Energy Group JSC||Client||Water and Sanitation|
Borrower - Aqtobe Su-Energy Group JSC:
Mr Yerlan Bliyev - Director
Phone: +7 (7132) 562772
Address: Aqtobe Su-Energy Group JSC, 2B Sankibay Batyr Avenue, Aqtobe City, Kazakhstan
For environmental and social enquiries:
Ms Guldana Tolegenova - Ecologist
Full ESIA documentation is available locally at:
1) Aqtobe Su-Energy Group JSC, 12B Sankibay Batyr Avenue, Aqtobe City, Kazakhstan;
2) EBRD Satellite Office in Aqtobe, 173/1 Sankibay Batyr Avenue, Progress Business Centre, office 301, Aqtobe City, Kazakhstan, +7 (7132) 703841;
3) EBRD Resident Office in Astana, 2 Dostyk Street, SAAD Business Centre, 10th floor, Astana City, Kazakhstan, +7 (7172) 554246;
4) EBRD Resident Office in Almaty, 41 Kazybek Bi Street, Park Palace Business Centre, 3rd entrance, 3rd floor, Almaty City, Kazakhstan, +7 (7273) 320000.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can request information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using this electronic form: https://www.ebrd.com/eform/information-request
ACCOUNTABILITY MECHANISM OF EBRD
The Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM) is the independent complaint mechanism and fact-finding body for people who have been or are likely to be adversely affected by an European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)-financed project. If you submit a complaint to the PCM, it may assess compliance with EBRD's own policies and procedures to prevent harm to the environment or communities or it may assist you in resolving the problem that led to the complaint through a dialogue with those implementing the project. Additionally, the PCM has the authority to recommend a project be suspended in the event that harm is imminent.
You can contact the PCM at: email@example.com or you can submit a complaint online using an online form at: http://www.ebrd.com/eform/pcm/complaint_form?language=en
You can learn more about the PCM and how to file a complaint at: http://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/project-finance/project-complaint-mechanism.html