Original disclosure @ EBRD website
Updated in EWS Nov 18, 2022
Disclosed by Bank Sep 28, 2022
Can you contribute information about this project?
Contact the EWS Team
Under this project EBRD provides a loan to Akbank T.A.S to support financing for women-led small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to promote women entrepreneurship in Turkiye.
Akbank is the 7th largest bank in Turkiye by asset size (4th largest amongst private and foreign banks), with total consolidated assets of EUR 51 billion and 8% market share at YE21. Akbank is currently rated B2 by Moody's and B by Fitch. Sabanci Holding and affiliated institutions and individuals own 48.9% of Akbank and the remaining shares (51.1%) are listed on Borsa Istanbul.
|Private Actor 1||Private Actor 1 Role||Private Actor 1 Sector||Relation||Private Actor 2||Private Actor 2 Role||Private Actor 2 Sector|
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION
Akbank Dis Kaynaklardiskaynaklar@akbank.com+90 212 385 62 38+90 212 281 81 88www.akbank.comSabanci Center 4. Levent Istanbul 34330
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can request information by emailing: email@example.com or by using this electronic form: https://www.ebrd.com/eform/information-request
ACCOUNTABILITY MECHANISM OF EBRD
The Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM) is the independent complaint mechanism and fact-finding body for people who have been or are likely to be adversely affected by an European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)-financed project. If you submit a complaint to the PCM, it may assess compliance with EBRD's own policies and procedures to prevent harm to the environment or communities or it may assist you in resolving the problem that led to the complaint through a dialogue with those implementing the project. Additionally, the PCM has the authority to recommend a project be suspended in the event that harm is imminent.
You can contact the PCM at: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can submit a complaint online using an online form at: http://www.ebrd.com/eform/pcm/complaint_form?language=en
You can learn more about the PCM and how to file a complaint at: http://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/project-finance/project-complaint-mechanism.html