The Proposed Development Objective is to enhance institutional capacity of the selected Ministries, Departments and Agencies responsible for Urban development and management.
Key Results of the project include;
1. Enhanced Institutional capacity of the Greater Kampala Metropolitan Area Institutions for project
investment appraisal and preparation, infrastructure design and costing, Public Private Partnerships
negotiations and project preparation, Local Economic Development planning and strategy formulation.
2. Institutional Capacity developed in spatial data analysis, use and sharing for consolidation and integrated
3. National Standards developed and adopted to guide spatial data capture, storage, analysis and output.
4. Land banking guidelines prepared to operationalize the National Land Policy, National Urban Policy (NUA)
and the Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Rehabilitation Policy.
5. Criteria and Guidelines for the national shared Infrastructure Corridors defined and developed.
6. Orderly and sustainable urban development approach piloted and adopted.
Borrower : Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development
Contact : Keith Muhakanizi Muhakanizi
Title : Permanent Secretary/Secretary to the Treasury
Telephone No : 256414707183
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOUNTABILITY MECHANISM OF WORLD BANK
The World Bank Inspection Panel is the independent complaint mechanism and fact-finding body for people who believe they are likely to be, or have been, adversely affected by a World Bank-financed project. If you submit a complaint to the Inspection Panel, they may investigate to assess whether the World Bank is following its own policies and procedures for preventing harm to people or the environment. You can contact the Inspection Panel or submit a complaint by emailing email@example.com. You can learn more about the Inspection Panel and how to file a complaint at: http://ewebapps.worldbank.org/apps/ip/Pages/Home.aspx.