The Project Development Objective is to improve nutrition, access to basic services and economic opportunities in the targeted areas.
The achievement of the Project Development Objective would be measured against the following proposed key results:
• Direct project beneficiaries (number), of which percent of females (percent);
• Increased dietary diversity for targeted beneficiaries (measured by dietary diversity score). Disaggregated by
women of reproductive age, children 6-23 months;
• Beneficiaries accessing incremental economic opportunities, disaggregated by type of activity, gender, and
target group, including refugees/host community members (number);
• Beneficiaries with access to social and economic services and infrastructure, disaggregated by type of service
and target group, including refugees/host community members (number); and
• Support regional learning on development responses to forced displacement.
Ministry of Finance, Budget and Economic Development Cooperation
ACCOUNTABILITY MECHANISM OF WORLD BANK
The World Bank Inspection Panel is the independent complaint mechanism and fact-finding body for people who believe they are likely to be, or have been, adversely affected by a World Bank-financed project. If you submit a complaint to the Inspection Panel, they may investigate to assess whether the World Bank is following its own policies and procedures for preventing harm to people or the environment. You can contact the Inspection Panel or submit a complaint by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You can learn more about the Inspection Panel and how to file a complaint at: http://ewebapps.worldbank.org/apps/ip/Pages/Home.aspx.