Original disclosure @ WB website
Updated in EWS Jun 29, 2019
Disclosed by Bank May 8, 2019
Can you contribute information about this project?
Contact the EWS Team
The development objective is to strengthen the efficiency of social protection services. The Project Development Objective's indicators are:
- Fraction of social protection beneficiaries in the MFA social registry.
- Percent of social protection program beneficiaries that have eligibility reassessed (Home Care Program, Disability Benefits).
- Trajectory of growth in Retirement Pension spending slows.
- Fraction of Social Welfare beneficiaries that are enrolled in employability programs increases.
- Fraction of those in employability programs retaining an employment within a year increases.
Borrower : Ministry of Finance, Trade, Investment and Economic Planning
Contact : Elizabeth Charles
Title : Minister
Telephone No : 2484281500
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOUNTABILITY MECHANISM OF WORLD BANK
The World Bank Inspection Panel is the independent complaint mechanism and fact-finding body for people who believe they are likely to be, or have been, adversely affected by a World Bank-financed project. If you submit a complaint to the Inspection Panel, they may investigate to assess whether the World Bank is following its own policies and procedures for preventing harm to people or the environment. You can contact the Inspection Panel or submit a complaint by emailing email@example.com. You can learn more about the Inspection Panel and how to file a complaint at: http://ewebapps.worldbank.org/apps/ip/Pages/Home.aspx.