Under this project, EBRD provides a loan of up to under the Turkey Sustainable Energy Financing Facility III to BNP Paribas Finansal Kiralama A.S for green and sustainable investment.
BNP Paribas Finansal Kiralama A.S. is majority owned by BNP Paribas S.A. ("BNPP") (95.48% stake), with the remaining 4.52% stake held by Turk Ekonomi Bankasi A.S ("TEB"). The Company specialises in financing solutions for professional equipment (agricultural, construction & building and industrial) and technological equipment (office, medical and IT).
|Private Actor 1||Private Actor 1 Role||Private Actor 1 Sector||Relation||Private Actor 2||Private Actor 2 Role||Private Actor 2 Sector|
|-||-||-||-||BNP Paribas Finansal Kiralama A.S.||Client||-|
COMPANY CONTACT INFORMATION
Bulent Buyukkocbulent.email@example.comGayrettepe Mah. Yener. Sok. No:1 Kat:2 -3 Besiktas; 34349 ISTANBUL
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can request information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using this electronic form: https://www.ebrd.com/eform/information-request
ACCOUNTABILITY MECHANISM OF EBRD
The Project Complaint Mechanism (PCM) is the independent complaint mechanism and fact-finding body for people who have been or are likely to be adversely affected by an European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)-financed project. If you submit a complaint to the PCM, it may assess compliance with EBRD's own policies and procedures to prevent harm to the environment or communities or it may assist you in resolving the problem that led to the complaint through a dialogue with those implementing the project. Additionally, the PCM has the authority to recommend a project be suspended in the event that harm is imminent.
You can contact the PCM at: email@example.com or you can submit a complaint online using an online form at: http://www.ebrd.com/eform/pcm/complaint_form?language=en
You can learn more about the PCM and how to file a complaint at: http://www.ebrd.com/work-with-us/project-finance/project-complaint-mechanism.html