According to ADB website, the TA aims to support the Ministry of Education in evaluating policies to promote graduate employment, which the government views as an important issue. The TA will support the MOE to address this policy agenda, particularly with regard to reviewing and improving graduate employment policies. This policy directive recognizes the need to:
1. Review and implement graduate employment policies
2. Expand avenues for graduate employment
3. Encourage self-employment and entrepreneurship
4. Strengthen employment services, assistance, and support schemes
5. Promote equity
6. Better orient university education to meet socioeconomic development needs.
Project Officer: Le, Linh Xuan
East Asia Department, ADB
No contact information provided at the time of disclosure.
ACCOUNTABILITY MECHANISM OF ADB
The Accountability Mechanism is an independent complaint mechanism and fact-finding body for people who believe they are likely to be, or have been, adversely affected by an Asian Development Bank-financed project. If you submit a complaint to the Accountability Mechanism, they may investigate to assess whether the Asian Development Bank is following its own policies and procedures for preventing harm to people or the environment. You can learn more about the Accountability Mechanism and how to file a complaint at: http://www.adb.org/site/accountability-mechanism/main