According to ADB website, the objective of the proposed project preparatory technical assistance is to prepare the Wholesale Metering and Transmission Reinforcement Project. The major outputs of TA are:
1. Updated summary sector assessment
2. Initial Environmental Examination report
3. Land Aquisition and Resettlement Plan
4. Economic and financial analysis report
5. Fund flow analysis report
6. Updated financial management assessment report
7. Updated procurement capacity assessment report
Project Officer: Mtchedlishvili, Levan G.
Central and West Asia Department
No contact information provided at the time of disclosure.
ACCOUNTABILITY MECHANISM OF ADB
The Accountability Mechanism is an independent complaint mechanism and fact-finding body for people who believe they are likely to be, or have been, adversely affected by an Asian Development Bank-financed project. If you submit a complaint to the Accountability Mechanism, they may investigate to assess whether the Asian Development Bank is following its own policies and procedures for preventing harm to people or the environment. You can learn more about the Accountability Mechanism and how to file a complaint at: http://www.adb.org/site/accountability-mechanism/main